Photography is not just a hobby, but a lucrative, full-fledged profession, and an artistic venture. A prominent factor to be considered here is the name of your business, for a creative name is what will attract clients initially and catch their attention. Selecting unique and catchy names for your photography business is a vital task you need to focus on, so that you have customers flocking to your studio.
In recent times, photography has emerged as a successful career choice that pays well and gives immense job satisfaction. If you have been in the field for a while now and have understood the technical know-how, you can start your own entrepreneurial venture. However, establishing a business in this field is a bit challenging. There are a lot of factors to be considered – equipment quality, insurance, legalities, and most importantly, creative photography business name ideas.
Play with emotional words to create lovely names.
– Soulful Memories and Co.
– Delighted Pics
– Intriguing Illusions
– Capture the Moment
– Curious Captions and Co.
Use sentimental adjectives to attract potential clients.
– Sixty Seconds of Love
– Invigorating Scenes for you
– Fascinating Photo Flashes
– Nick with his Pic
– A Torrent of Photographs
– The Merry FestivitiesCreating Joyous Occasions
– Thrilling Animations Photographers
– Amazing Pictorial Liberation
Using photography-related terms and tools can be a pretty good idea.
– Wide Angle Lens Photographers
– Click Away with the Camera
– The People with the Lens Element
– Unleash with a Flash
– Point and Shoot Enterprises
– Focus and Filter Pictures
– Zoom it right away
Advanced photography tools may not be known to most of the public, but a few basic ones can definitely be used.
– Manual Setting Photographers
– Optical Shades Pvt Ltd.
– Get it made with the Shutter Blade
– The Single Lens Reflex Services
– Backlighting Pictures
– Of Reflectors and Drives
– Light Bracketing Services
This may be an old tactic, but it still works well.
– Laura’s Photo Studio
– Romantic Clicks with Coco Warren
– Zoom the Lens with Sabrina
– My Special Tripod Studios
– Candy’s Special Photo Shoots
– Strike a Pose with the Masons
– Buy a Frame at Larry’s
– Peter’s Lights and Flashes
– Pose like a Perfectionist with Tracy Stevens
– Howard’s Magic Pictures
– The Cameron Dark Pic Services
– Robert’s Shutters and Flutters
– Edward’s Framing Illusion Studios
– Superb Shoot Me Services
Use Your Niche
Events include birthday parties, engagement parties, weddings, receptions, housewarming ceremonies, etc. Your name can get extremely innovative if you create a proper mix and match of the words.
– Dream Wedding Studios
– Fun and Frolic Photography
– Celebrations in Full Swing
– Precious Love Studios
– Now and Forever Photo Studios
– Pics, Presents, and Parties
– Take a Classic Snapshot
– Photos with Diamonds and Gowns
– The Ultimate Picture
– Cakes and Cream Studios
– Flashes with Scented Candles
– Click a Romantic Pic
– Lovely Chimes Photographers
– Photo Shoots with Blossoms and Bouquets
Fashion photographers are very much in demand. They take photographs of the models walking on the ramps in fashion shows, as well as other fashion-related events.
– Stylish Pics Studios
– Jeff Stevens Magic Poses
– The Fashionable Era
– Pose with the Stilettos
– Click Away on the Ramp
– Shrugs and Skirts Photography
– Model in Boots Photo Studio
– Vintage Fashions
– Polka-Dots Studios
– Go with Neon Poses
– Patchwork Portraiture
– Splash on the Cocktail Dresses
– Pristine White Studios
– Floral Design Photography Services
If you are a nature and animal lover, this is the career for you. What can be more fascinating than witnessing different species of animals everyday? Check out these names for a wildlife photography studio.
– Furry Foxes
– Talk to the Snakes
– Biotic Broods
– Pose with the Lions
– Tricky Tarantulas
– Into the Wild Photo Shoots
– The Tiger Buddies
A career as a wildlife photographer can take you places if you proceed cautiously at every step. Assuming that you have had a stint with a wildlife channel and the like, here are some business names for you when you start your own venture.
– Flash into the Amazon
– Click Away with the Funny Bunny
– Pretty Pics with the Asian Cubs
– The Wilderness Photography Services
– Tilting Tripods into the Wild
– Zoom into the Reptile Snouts
– Journey with the Dolphins
Beautiful sceneries and landscapes are always a treat to the eyes. Landscape photographers specialize in taking photographs of lovely beaches, sunsets, gardens, farmlands, etc.
– Mind-blowing Sceneries Pvt. Ltd.
– Quiet Ambience
– Cross the Dells of Honey
– Pose with the Mountains
– Refreshing Grasslands Pvt. Ltd.
– Astounding Views with Arthur Stewart
– Flashlights at the Dynamic Hills
– Sun and Golden Sand Studios
– Into the Depths of the Sunset
– Photo Shoots in the Valleys
– The Star-Studded Brilliance Studios
– Lush Green Garden Photography
– Blue Hues Photography Services
– Zoom into the Violets and Lavenders
What can be warmer and more affectionate than capturing those lovely family moments in a frame? Frozen though the pictures are, they will send you into a whirlwind of thoughts and incidents, and ripple up bittersweet memories.
– Lovely Memories and Co.
– Click and Blink with the Jacksons
– Sweet Kiddo Studios
– Family Portraits on the Go
– Fitting in the Frame
– Of Metallic Frames
Family photography is one of the most common, yet most sought-after careers. Go through the list below for some lovely names that can attract your customers.
– Take a pic with Karen
– Marvelous Tidings
– Merge the Family Poses
– Shutters on the Members
– Grand Moments Photo Services
– Cupcakes and Parents
– A Kaleidoscope of Memories
– Freeze the Seconds
Ideas for Choosing a Name
- Go in for simplicity. It will be easier for customers to remember a simple name.
- A bit of humor, or using puns and rhymes will also help. In fact, it might become a trademark in the near future. Do not overdo it though.
- Using your name may be an old idea, but it will work well, nevertheless.
- Keeping a name that informs the client of your specialty/niche is a very good and innovative idea, not to mention, essential as well. If you are specializing only in a particular theme, your clients, hiring agencies, customers, as well as the freelancing agencies should have an idea about what they are going to get from you, i.e., whether you are an event photographer, portrait photographer, etc.
- Using the tricks of your trade is a very novel theme too. Use the name of your tools and other photography terms. Learn to ‘think out of the box’.
It is not easy to pick up a good name for your venture, even though it sounds simple. On the other hand, the task is not so Herculean either. Take suggestions from family and friends, conduct surveys, ask advice from your mentor, use print ads, etc. Also, please offer the best service you can. Once you establish yourself, you can progress through word-of-mouth publicity. Good luck!